We value your privacy. Due to the sensitive nature of the information we collect from our users, including address, phone numbers, email addresses and other personal information, we believe it is important to satisfy strict privacy requirements. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site:
- The Internet domain from which you access this site.
- Your IP address (Your computer is automatically assigned an IP address when you surf the Internet. Your IP address is either static or dynamic. A static IP address may be identifiable to you; a dynamic address is usually not identifiable to you)
- The type of browser and operating system you use.
- The date and time you visited this site.
- The pages and information you viewed on this site.
- The address of the Web site from which you linked.
- Any key words or search criteria which you used to locate our Web address (If you used a search engine to locate our Web address).
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.